| || |
Improve Decision Making and Enhance Teaching and Learning
Teachers and administrators face a number of challenges in their daily work. While preparing students for the future, they must also engage parents and students in the process, streamline operations through on-demand performance of technology and maintain compliance with state and local regulations. Education should be about helping students, not spending time tracking down information. Today, technology provides a range of solutions to help educators easily manage information so they can concentrate on improving student achievement.
Jaggy helps clients in the education space align technology with their operating models, increasing efficiency and minimizing costs. Our solutions include:
- ERP Implementation - Jaggy is a leader in implementing, upgrading, and maintaining Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems for K-12 districts. We have experience with the full range of packages, including human resources, financial management, student administration, sales and customer relations, self-service, and portal solutions.
- Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing - Maintaining a competitive edge requires making good business decisions. Good decision-making requires quality information delivered to the right users at the right time. Jaggy provides Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing solutions that can present timely, accurate information to decision-makers in ways that help them to bring about positive business change.
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM) -Information management is necessary for organizations to effectively manage and analyze content, documents and data in today's complex business environment. Jaggy has the experience and expertise to select, design and implement the optimal Enterprise Content Management solution for our clients.
- Managed Services - Jaggy's managed IT services, can produce great savings for K-12 districts while freeing your staff from the day-to-day IT tasks and challenges. We proactively manage technology infrastructure and administrative systems, the commodity technologies of your business, so that you can concentrate on improving student achievement.
K-12 Education Analysis & Reporting Solution
The No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB) requires annual testing, specifies a method for judging school effectiveness, sets a timeline for progress and establishes consequences in the case of failure. The federal and state reporting requirements driven by NCLB are generally beyond the current technology infrastructure of most K-12 institutions, which puts a tremendous strain on school administrators and resources.
Jaggy's K-12 Analysis and Reporting solution provides a flexible platform for compiling and integrating data from multiple systems which allows for the quick analysis of factors that impact learning and effect school performance. Jaggy's experienced consultants help take the difficulty and risk out of NCLB reporting through a proven solution whit a wide range of capabilities including:
- Out of the Box Star Schema Data Models for Assessment, Attendance, Truancy, Enrollments, Withdrawals and Dropouts, Graduation Rates, Course Enrollment, Teaching, Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) and other subject areas
- Common and Conformed Dimensions - School, Student, Study Course, Time, School Year, Grade, School Period and others
- EDEN Reporting (U.S. Department of Education's Education Data Exchange Network)
- National Governor's Association (NGA) Graduation Rate reporting
Jaggy's Analysis and Reporting solution, once implemented provides a user-friendly, secure and reliable K-12 analysis and reporting system that facilitates continuous assessment of student achievement and performance while providing the flexibility to adjust based on future state and federal reporting requirements.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact us.