Application Management Services Overview
Jaggy Application Management Services can supplement your staff, co-manage applications or even manage your entire set of applications. Our experience addresses virtually every type of application - from legacy mainframe systems to Web-based and custom applications, plus off-the-shelf packaged solutions from leading vendors such as Oracle, Microsoft, IBM and SAP.
A development project is a big investment for the company. But what happens when the project is over and the consultants go on to their next assignment? A management contract with Jaggy may be the right answer.
Application management from Jaggy ensures delivery on time, with predictable costs and agreed quality, and ensures a reliable service for users. Our concept for applications management is scalable in terms of the scope of delivery as well the level of service and expertise. Jaggy offers applications management both for the solutions it supplies and for third-party solutions. Our methodology ensures reliable migration of solutions from other vendors or external projects. In our work on systems development we focus on agile development of functionality to ensure that functions which offer the greatest commercial value are top priority.
Jaggy Application Management Services offers a full range of capabilities including:
- Production support: Performance monitoring, patches, document support, user testing.
- Application maintenance: Break/fix, level II help desk, issue management.
- Small-scale enhancements: Release management, user requests, application advice.
- Service management: Client support, change management, service reporting.
- Reduce total cost of ownership for application management by 20 to 50 percent.
- Improve maintenance support and enhance productivity by 20 to 30 percent.
- Improve service execution: 90+ percent achievement of critical SLAs.
- Improve application availability.
- Re-engineer business processes to operate at "best-in-class" levels.
- Acquire access to highly specialized skills and experience.
- Gain greater management control of investments in application development and maintenance.
- Increase ability to focus on core competencies.
Please contact us to learn more about Jaggy application management services.